Be more productive in 2020 with these 5 tips!
Happy New Year! Start 2020 off right with these productivity tips.
1. Sleep early so you can wake early - sleeping early the previous night gives you more time to rest at night so getting out of bed early enough won’t be a hassle.
2. Start out the day by writing out a To- Do List - Writing a To- Do list is a very effective way to keep track of daily activities, make sure to pin the most important tasks on top of the list and strike out tasks once completed.
3. Be time conscious - Time management is a very vital skill everyone needs to possess. Set time goals for yourself and try as much as you can to stick by them.
4. Don’t procrastinate - Do not carry over tasks till the following day, once a task is entered into your list for the day, complete it! Carrying over tasks will affect the next day, and the day after that and ultimately your whole week.
5. Give yourself a break - A break is very important in your day as it helps you clear your head and mind. Working throughout the day without a tea break or a chat break puts so much unwanted pressure on your brain. Take a break!